$90000 - $100000
We are searching for an experienced Intermediate or Senior Software Developer with strong leadership skills, and an array of experience to help continue to drive our software to success. The position is located in our Windsor, Ontario office, but remote working in other locations in Canada may be available for the right candidate. Salary range is $90,000 to $100,000, plus benefits.
Univerus is an international software organization providing mission critical solutions to its customers across many public and private sector industries. As our operations expand, we are looking for motivated and qualified people who want to work for a fast-growing, exciting company. Do you want to be part of a growing company that provides many paths of opportunity and learning? If so, Univerus is the company you have been looking for.
Univerus offers a generous vacation and personal leave program, comprehensive health benefits that start on day one, flexible work options and a great environment in which to learn and grow, both personally and professionally.
Univerus is an equal opportunity employer.
- Offer mentorship to junior and intermediate development
- Design efficient and scalable solutions for product and business requirements
- Deliver new software features, modules and integrations that are thoroughly tested, reliable, accessible and have an excellent user experience
- Provide realistic expectations for estimates on time to deliver, along with thorough communication when challenges arise and when timelines become unreasonable
- Coordinate with the Director of R&D and the Product Manager to estimate, develop, test and deliver software enhancements and integrations
- Coordinate with the Univerus DevOps team to leverage cloud architecture
- Work within the constraints and defined workflows of the Agile Scrum Framework
You’ll be joining a very passionate, fun, and diverse group of individuals. Coming into a quickly growing organization, you’ll have incredible opportunities to get your hands into many different aspects of the business, while evolving with the organization and learning from hyper-talented coworkers across the board. We operate in a work-hard/play-hard environment.
- You are a clear communicator who can find creative solutions and bring innovative ideas to the table
- You are well organized and sharply focused on both short and long-term software goals
- You bring an array of experience in problem-solving and team leadership
- You have a strong background in .NET programming and modern software architecture
- You have a firm understanding of test-driven development
- Have a thorough understanding of how to deliver quality, well tested software products
- You communicate clearly and early about opportunities, problems, challenges and ideas
- A degree in Computer Science or a related field
- Experience with Angular 2.x+
- An understanding of modern cloud architecture (bonus points for experience with Azure services)
- Experience with, understanding of or interest in applying Machine Learning tools and algorithms to large datasets.
- Experience in a lead dev or tech lead role