Join our dynamic team at Univerus as a Junior Web Developer and play a crucial role in our mission to bring innovative solutions to the public sector globally. Located in Windsor, Ontario, this is your chance to be a part of a rapidly expanding international software company. Note: To be considered for this position you must be a permanent resident or citizen of Canada.
We understand that our employees are the backbone of our success and therefore, we are seeking motivated and talented individuals to join us on this exciting adventure. At Univerus, we believe in investing in our employees' growth and development, making this the ideal company for anyone who wants to continuously learn and advance. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our customers and the future of our organization.
Univerus is dedicated to promoting diversity and equality in the workplace. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a company that values its employees. Apply now and embark on your journey with us!
As a Junior Web Developer you will work on one of the major Univerus global products in the Recruiting sectors. You will be an integral part of a small but growing team. To be successful you should be a team player, doing whatever it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having an eye for detail and accuracy
Required Skills & Abilities:
- C#, .NET or similar modern OOP languages/frameworks (ex. Ruby on Rail, PHP/Laravel, Python/Django)
- University Degree or College Diploma in computer science or a related field; must be a recent graduate (6 months or less)
Bonus points if you have any of the following:
- Experience building and deploying React Native applications to the Play or Apple Store
- An understanding of version control using GIT
- Experience with AGILE Development using the SCRUM Framework