Looking to make a change to a company that is growing rapidly and having fun? Look no further and let’s talk about an incredible opportunity at an incredible company – Univerus.
We are doing things differently here at Univerus; we are a global enterprise software company providing unified solutions to Local Government, Utilities and many other public and private entities with our cutting-edge UNITY platform.
We understand that our employees are the backbone of our success and therefore we are seeking motivated and talented individuals to join us on this exciting adventure. At Univerus, we believe in investing in our employees' growth and development, making this the ideal company for anyone who wants to continuously learn and advance. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our customers and the future of our organization and have fun doing it.
As a Junior ERP Application Consultant, you will assist in deploying ERP solutions, supporting the Senior Consultants and help ensure seamless system integrations.
- Participating in discovery and requirements gathering workshops
- Implement specific features of our SAP Business ByDesign solution as guided by the Senior Consultants
- Perform analysis on client reporting requirements to identify existing system report fit gap to the SAP solution as part of the reporting delivery phase of the project.
- Prepare data migration templates with the support of the Senior Consultants
- Prepare test scripts and test management administration to support the Project team
- Triage issues raised during testing and own the resolution with support from the Project team
- Prepare solution documentation in line with our standards and as guided by the Senior Consultants
- Willingness to travel up to 25% to be on-site with clients as needed
What we are looking for:
- College/University level education in computer science and/or accounting
- Experience with Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC) best practices, standards, and testing
- Strong background in finance/accounting (including an understanding of governmental/fund accounting) and/or consulting services
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft tools including Excel and Word
- High attention to detail
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
- Ability to work efficiently in a virtual environment
What will set you apart:
- Experience in working on large ERP projects
- Experience with SAP Business ByDesign and be willing to work towards certification
Univerus is dedicated to promoting diversity and equality in the workplace. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a company that values its employees. Apply now and embark on your journey with us!