Univerus is a global enterprise software company specialising in Local Government and Utility software and has offices in multiple countries and locations.
Note: This role is based in Richmond, Nelson. This is a full-time permanent position, for a minimum of forty hours per week. To be considered for this position you must have a legal right to live and work in New Zealand.
If this sounds like something you'd be interested in or would like to know more about the role then please apply.
We understand that our employees are the backbone of our success and therefore, we are seeking motivated and talented individuals to join us on this exciting adventure. At Univerus, we believe in investing in our employees' growth and development, making this the ideal company for anyone who wants to continuously learn and advance. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our customers and the future of our organization.
Univerus is dedicated to promoting diversity and equality in the workplace. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a company that values its employees. Apply now and embark on your journey with us!
As a Junior / Intermediate Software Developer you will work on one of the major Univerus global products in the Local Government and Utility sectors. This will involve working across Web Applications and Services and growing to be being part of the Univerus Unity platform. You will be an integral part of a small but growing team, will be influential in strategy and development decisions, and have a significant contribution to product roadmap and strategy.
To be successful you should be a team player and be comfortable with self-management, doing whatever it takes to get the job done, while at the same time having an eye for detail and accuracy.
Preference will be given to candidates who have experience in any of the following skills:
• Knowledge of C#
• Experience with Angular or React
• Relational database experience e.g. SQL Server
• Experience with GIS apps such as QGIS, ArcGIS Pro, ArcMap and MapInfo
• Understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle using Agile methodologies
• Experience with design patterns such as MVC
• Experience working with source control systems such as Git
• Experience with other programming languages such as VB and python
• Experience with DevExtreme, Leaflet
• An understanding of either user interface or user experience design is also helpful, but not a necessity.