Due to continued growth and success, we have an opening for a talented SAP Business One Project Manager to join our dynamic team. Given the location of our customers, we are flexible on location along the east coast corridor of the US region. As an SAP Business One Project Manager, you will have the opportunity to work alongside some of the brightest minds in the ERP consulting industry.
Univerus is an international software organization providing mission critical solutions to its customers across many public and private sector industries. As our operations expand, we are looking for motivated and qualified people who want to work for a fast-growing, exciting company. Do you want to be part of a growing company that provides many paths of opportunity and learning? If so, Univerus is the company you have been looking for.
Univerus offers a generous vacation and personal leave program, comprehensive health benefits that start on day one, flexible work options and a great environment in which to learn and grow, both personally and professionally.
Univerus is an equal opportunity employer.
We are looking for a highly driven and motivated Project Manager to join our expanding SAP Business One team. Candidates must be comfortable managing multiple projects concurrently, ensuring value-add and quality of delivery, regardless of project size. As a Project Manager, we are looking for candidates who have a proactive approach to project delivery, working with the teams to deliver excellence always.
• Manages day-to-day customer interaction and expectations for multiple projects
• Anticipates customer needs and proposes alternative business solutions
• Continually seeks and capitalizes upon opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen customer relationships
• Possesses a knowledge base of each customer’s business, organization and objectives
• Maintains customer engagement through regular meetings and status reports
• Determines appropriate revenue recognition, ensures accurate invoicing and monitors receivables for all projects under his/her direction
• Ensures that all timesheets are processed within the set requirement
• Analyzes profitability, revenue, margins and utilization across projects
• Addresses elevated billing issues when they arise
• Manages to and achieves revenue goals set for the projects
• Serves as a key participant and facilitator in team and customer meetings
• Maintains clear and up to date project documentation
• Confronts issues openly and quickly and pleasantly
• Effectively communicates relevant project information to superiors and peers in the business
• Tactfully communicates sensitive information
• Encourages creative and innovative thinking from the team
• Works across the organization to share lessons learned and best practice methods
Technical Understanding; ability to dive into the technical details
Knowledge of financial, accounting and manufacturing systems
Possesses an understanding of ERP solution
Builds expert knowledge in our industry and conveys knowledge to other team members
• Strong customer facing skills - with a demonstrable track record in managing financial accounting software or ERP implementations
• Ability to run multiple projects concurrently
• SAP Business One knowledge preferred
• Excellent English, verbal and written communication required
• Ability to maintain a professional demeanor in times of high stress
• Ability to work within a multi-cultural environment
• Ability to foster customer relationships
• Min 2 years Project Management experience
• PMP certification desirable
o Authorized to work in the United States without the need for visa sponsorship now or in the future