We are searching for an SAP Financial Consultant to deliver SAP Business By Design public sector projects in the municipal and public utility space. The position is located in the Toronto area, but remote working in other locations in Canada may be available for the right candidate.
Univerus is an international software organization providing mission critical solutions to its customers across many public and private sector industries. As our operations expand, we are looking for motivated and qualified people who want to work for a fast-growing, exciting company. Do you want to be part of a growing company that provides many paths of opportunity and learning? If so, Univerus is the company you have been looking for.
Univerus offers a generous vacation and personal leave program, comprehensive health benefits that start on day one, flexible work options and a great environment in which to learn and grow, both personally and professionally.
Univerus is an equal opportunity employer.
The SAP Financial Consultant is responsible for delivering implementation excellence to our existing and new implementation clients. We are hiring an SAP Financial Consultant to deliver SAP Business By Design public sector projects in the municipal and public utility space. This role will report directly to the Manager of Consulting and be responsible delivering the SAP Business by Design product to municipal and utility-based clients. This position will be responsible for leveraging deep experience in overseeing the implementation and configurations process for new and existing clients. The successful candidate will be responsible for managing the key drivers that govern software implementation success including cost, timeline, resource, and project management.
We are looking for a senior resource that is delivery focused and can communicate objectives and approaches across multiple stakeholder relationships. It will be this person's job to help drive the overall success for our implementations. When solving problems, this person must be able to develop, organize, and present multiple solutions as well as communicate the approach throughout all levels of the project team.
Key Job Responsibilities:
- Drive the implementation process and experience from Discovery processes to a successful Go-Live
- Work directly with the customer to deliver our projects on time and within budget
- Lead the implementation experience and deliver solutions and best practices
- Demonstrate excellent communications with stakeholders
- Work to ensure all contractual delivery commitments are completed
- Guide lead and train stakeholders on the proper use of the system
- Work internally to ensure that all deliverables are met by staff to the customer
- Support and assist the Project Sponsor
- Follow the Business by Design project methodology
- Obsessed with customer success and knows how to inspire and lead teams.
- Understand and follow Business by Design methodology
- Deliver implementation and project management processes with excellence
- Communicate effectively with customers and project peers
- Must have a great attitude, and be an unflappable team member known for the ability to embrace a challenge while keeping the presence of mind to have fun along the way
- Must like the challenge of simplifying complex systems and always consider the big picture
- University degree in Finance or Commerce or related field of study. CPA certifications are preferred
- 5+ years of financial systems implementation experience
- Must Obtain SAP certifications while on the job
- 5+ years of experience in a municipal finance department using a public sector financial system
- 5+ years management experience
- Experience in delivering financial projects in the municipal, power, gas or water utility space is preferred, but not essential