We are a global enterprise software company providing unified solutions to Local Government, Utilities and many other public and private entities with our cutting-edge UNITY platform. As a Senior ERP Application Consultant, you will assist in deploying ERP solutions and help ensure seamless system integrations.
We understand that our employees are the backbone of our success and therefore we are seeking motivated and talented individuals to join us on this exciting adventure. At Univerus, we believe in investing in our employees' growth and development, making this the ideal company for anyone who wants to continuously learn and advance. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our customers and the future of our organization and have fun doing it.
Univerus is dedicated to promoting diversity and equality in the workplace. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a company that values its employees. Apply now and embark on your journey with us!
• Participating in discovery and requirements gathering workshops
• Assisting in identifying integration requirements
• Provide ERP training and technical assistance for testing procedures
• Run tests and resolve issues to enhance user experiences
• Provide second-level customer support through implementation and after go-live as needed
• Willingness to travel up to 25% to be on-site with clients as needed
What we are looking for:
• College/University level education in computer science and/or accounting
• 1-3 years’ experience in LucidChart (or other process flow software)
• 10+ years' experience in implementations of ERP systems, including all phases of the projects including installation, configuration, testing, deployment, and postproduction support
• Experience with Software Development Lifecycles (SDLC) best practices, standards, and testing
• Strong background in finance/accounting (including an understanding of governmental/fund accounting) and/or consulting services
• Strong interpersonal skills
• Strong organizational and time management skills
• Strong problem-solving skills with the ability to exercise mature judgment
• Ability to work efficiently in a virtual environment
What will set you apart:
• Significant experience in working on large ERP projects
• Experience with SAP Business ByDesign and be willing to work towards certification