We are looking for a Software Support Technician to support our operations and provide excellent customer service to clients using our Mobile and Assets products.
The position will be located in our Brisbane, QLD office.
Univerus is an international software organisation providing mission critical solutions to its customers across many public and private sector industries. As our operations expand, we are looking for motivated and qualified people who want to work for a fast-growing, exciting company. Do you want to be part of a growing company that provides many paths of opportunity and learning? If so, Univerus is the company you have been looking for.
Univerus offers flexible work options and a great environment in which to learn and grow, both personally and professionally.
Univerus is an equal opportunity employer.
Exciting opportunity for strong communicator and good relationship builder in the technical space to offer technical level communications and support to our fast-growing customer base.
- Develops relationships with client personnel that foster client ties.
- Communicates effectively with clients to identify needs and opportunities
- Continually seeks opportunities to increase customer satisfaction and deepen client relationships
- Manages client expectations effectively
Required Skills & Abilities:
Min 3+ years Information Technology experience, preferably in the Local Government and/or Utilities
Analysis and Solution Definition
- Quickly understands the business issues, data and system challenges of client's organisation
Technical Recommendation, Delivery, Testing and Training
- Software installation and configuration skills
- Leads support efforts
- Ensures issues are identified, tracked, reported on and resolved
- Works with client personnel to identify required changes
- Communicates needed changes to development team
- SQL skills
- Articulates and understand clients’ problems
- Builds strong client rapport
- Assists in the facilitation of team and client meetings
- Understands how to communicate difficult/sensitive information tactfully
- Clearly articulates ideas and thought verbally
- Solid Understanding of application programming, database and system design
- Understands Internet and Intranet
- Understands how legacy and web-based systems interface with each other
- Understanding of SQL programming
- Strong Hands-on software configuration abilities
- Identifies critical issues with ease.
- Exhibits confidence and an extensive knowledge of emerging industry practices when solving business problems.
- Displays a positive ‘can do’ attitude
- Demonstrates flexibility in day-to-day work
- Helps to generate enthusiasm among team members
- Sets high standards of performance for oneself
- Acknowledges and appreciates each team member's contributions.
Bonus points if you have any of the following:
- Strong communication skills
- Demonstration of a ‘can do’ attitude
- Looking for people with a 'customer centric' focus