Univerus is a global enterprise software company providing solutions for Local Government, Utilities and many other public and private entities. We have offices in multiple countries and locations. As the Solution Consultant, you will work on one of the major Univerus global products in Asset Management / Field Mobility Software. This will involve implementation, training and professional consulting services to our customer base.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organisation that is experiencing rapid growth and be part of their exciting journey.
Join our dynamic team at Univerus as a Solution Consultant and play a crucial role in our mission to bring innovative solutions to the public sector globally. Located in Brisbane, Queensland, this is your chance to be a part of a rapidly expanding international software company.
We understand that our employees are the backbone of our success and therefore, we are seeking motivated and talented individuals to join us on this exciting adventure. At Univerus, we believe in investing in our employees' growth and development, making this the ideal company for anyone who wants to continuously learn and advance. As a team member, you will have the opportunity to make a significant impact on our customers and the future of our organization.
Univerus is dedicated to promoting diversity and equality in the workplace. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a company that values its employees. Apply now and embark on your journey with us!
We are seeking a Solution Consultant for an immediate start to join our Operations Team to deliver Asset Management / Field Mobility consulting for our software solution implementations, as well as support & consultancy services for our software products. You will be responsible for the direct delivery of product support, implementation, training and professional consulting services to our customer base. You will be intrinsic to the company’s vision of creating a community which will be driven by your ability to create excellent customer engagement through the delivery of support and professional services. You will provision:
- Asset Management consulting delivery advice to clients including the initiation, planning leading and delivery of professional services consultancy projects.
- Extraordinary problem-solving capability through the provision of on-going operational support to clients through our world leading support helpdesk platform.
- Technical capability to perform diagnostic analysis and resolve issues with the support of a large development team.
- Demonstrated proficiency and productivity across multiple GIS software platforms including ArcGIS MapInfo & QGIS.
- Responsive resolution times to SLAs via our world class help desk.
- The implementation and rollout of new software packages.
- The analysis and improvement of asset data.
- Processing and capitalisation of new assets into client Asset registers.
- The programming and deployment of works management processes.
- Adaptability to enable on-site or remote delivery of professional services.
- A willingness and ability to travel nationally and sometime in the future, internationally to provide on-site services including product training, workshop facilitation and project delivery.
- Degree or relative experience qualification in Asset Management, GIS, Engineering, or a related discipline.
- Consulting experience is highly desirable.
- Software industry experience required.
- An ability to work autonomously and collaboratively within both an office environment and remotely.
- Ability to embrace technology and to consult with clients on their digital asset management journey.
- Local government experience highly desirable.