We are seeking a solution consultant for an immediate start to join our Operations Team to deliver Asset Management / Field Mobility consulting services for our software solution implementations.
You will be responsible for the direct delivery of product support, implementation, training, and professional consulting services to our Install Base.
You will be intrinsic to the company’s vision of creating a community which will be driven by your ability to create excellent customer engagement through the delivery of support and professional services.
The position is based out of our Brisbane, QLD office, with opportunities to work remotely.
• Asset Management consulting delivery advice to clients including the initiation, planning leading and delivery of professional services consultancy projects.
• Extraordinary problem-solving capability through the provision of on-going operational support to clients through our world leading support helpdesk platform
• Technical capability to perform diagnostic analysis and resolve issues with the support of a large development team.
• Demonstrated proficiency and productivity across multiple GIS software platforms including ArcGIS MapInfo and QGIS Responsive resolution times to SLAs via our world class help desk.
• The implementation and rollout of new software packages
• The analysis and improvement of asset data Processing and capitalization of new assets into client Asset registers.
• The programming and deployment of works management processes Adaptability to enable on-site or remote delivery of professional services
• A willingness and ability to travel nationally and sometime in the near future, internationally to provide on-site services including product training, workshop facilitation and project delivery.
• Develop best practices and tools for asset management and field services software support and maintenance.
• Stay up to date with industry trends, best practices, and emerging technologies to provide recommendations on software and system improvements.
Formal Education & Certification
• University degree or college diploma in computer science, information technology, or a related field.
• Certifications in asset management, field services software, or relevant project management certifications are desirable.
Knowledge & Experience
• Degree or relative experience qualification in Asset Management, GIS, Engineering, or a related discipline.
• Software industry experience required.
• Consulting experience is highly desirable.
• High level of knowledge in Office products such as Excel, Word, MS Teams and Outlook.
• Competent and proficient (including Microsoft and Apple iOS Operating Systems) is compulsory.
• Ability to embrace technology and to consult with clients on their digital asset management journey.
• Local government experience highly desirable
• We are looking for high energy with an appetite to learn.
• Experience working both independently and, in a team-oriented, collaborative environment is essential.
• Adaptable to shifting priorities, demands, and timelines through analytical and problem-solving capabilities.
• Responds to adjustments and alterations in support activities promptly and efficiently.
• Flexible during times of change.
• Ability to understand and communicate effectively with team members and stakeholders from various disciplines.
• Competitive salary and benefits package.
• Opportunity for professional growth and development.
• Collaborative and supportive work environment.
• Flexible work schedule and remote work options.