Univerus is a global enterprise software company providing solutions for Local Government, Utilities and many other public and private entities. We have offices in multiple countries and locations. As Vice President of Operations, you will work on one of the major Univerus global products in the staffing and recruiting sector. This will involve onboarding and training clients.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a global organization that is experiencing rapid growth and be part of their exciting journey.
The Vice President of Operations (VP) will be responsible for the day-to-day activity of all operational items related to onboarding new clients, customer satisfaction, customer retention, contract renewal, installed-base sales, devops, system reporting, client success as well as development and sales support. You will be an integral member of the division’s executive team responsible for defining product direct, implementation and growth as we implement and support our family of products. Full control of the P&L is a critical function of this position to ensure we are meeting our corporate and business unit defined goals, objectives and metrics. Directly responsible for revenue growth related to the current customer base. Actively participates in the business unit’s strategic planning sessions.
• Direct oversight of the professional services team onboarding new clients
• Customer satisfaction and retention related to new and existing customers
• Right-sizing the team to provide optimal effectiveness while minimizing cost
• Day-to-day activities of all operational items related to production and UAT environments in support our SAAS Offerings
• Control of the P&L as a critical function position to ensure we are meeting our corporate and business unit defined goals, objectives and metrics
• Revenue growth, management of A/R and renewal of customer contracts for the current customer base.
• Actively participating in the business unit’s strategic planning process as we define direction to enhance growth and profitability
• Provides support for the sales and development teams
• Work with the EVP to ensure all required filings and regulatory reporting and taxation items are complete
Required Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
• Software business operations
• Profit and Loss statements
• Contract Law familiarity
• Experience managing development groups
• Ability to create detailed product specifications
Education and Experience:
• University degree in Commerce or Computer Science or equivalent
• A minimum of 5 years in a senior operations role
• A minimum of 3 years experience managing a group of 10 or more people
Univerus is dedicated to promoting diversity and equality in the workplace. Don't miss out on this opportunity to be a part of a company that values its employees. Apply now and embark on your journey with us!